Black African Rehabilitating Foundation (BARF) hereby invites application from qualified primary school pupils for its 2020/2021 POST-PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five/Six pupils through secondary school education.
ABOUT BARF POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
– The scheme aims at supporting high performing basic five: six pupils across Nigeria to access post-primary education uninterruptedly.
– The scheme kicked off in 2018 with 5 beneficiaries and has grown to a total of 80 beneficiaries by 2020.
– Prospective pupils are admitted onto the scheme based on financial incapability & excellent performance at the annual National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations or Basic 5 or 6 verifiable results.
CRITERIA / ELIGIBILITY FOR AWARD (MERIT)
The prospective beneficiary must:
• Be a Basic 5 or 6 pupil and must provide his/her Basic 5 or 6 result
• Provide an attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter)
• Provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council
• Provide a passport-sized photograph
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should visit www.barfworld.org/BARFPPScholarship/ to apply or visit the Foundation’s Head Office in Ogun State.
Please note that:
A) All requested documents must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
B) Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of the application.
C) Applicants will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
D) Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
Click Here to Apply now!
PERFORMANCE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
Applicants are advised to provide valid contact details (email address and/or telephone numbers) which they must check regularly as these will be used to communicate the outcome of their application and schedule for the performance interview.
16th December 2020.